Choosing
(26/11)
Now I am still choosing, 1st choice is Tanglin. Well, All my choices are near my dad's work
place. I'm happy with Tangling very happy.
And em...I exercised:
300 skips
60 sit-up
(25/11)
Results Released Day:
Now I know my results, I can choose the school. My mum and I decided to tour around Clementi and look at the schools there. I can choose Jin Tai Sec or Tanglin Sec. Maybe I
should see witch uniform looks better.
Now I am still choosing, 1st choice is Tanglin. Well, All my choices are near my dad's work
place. I'm happy with Tangling very happy.
And em...I exercised:
300 skips
60 sit-up
(25/11)
Results Released Day:
Now I know my results, I can choose the school. My mum and I decided to tour around Clementi and look at the schools there. I can choose Jin Tai Sec or Tanglin Sec. Maybe I
should see witch uniform looks better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home