Loading...


Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Need to write!

Play Dead :D----------------Corpse Bride Soundtracks----------------
Just want to let the older me remember the joy.
I remember watching Corpse Bride with Clara
Best friend in p6! XD I love this movie
(watched it much earlear than this blog)
---------------------(updated on 1/9/08)---------------------


(23/11)
I exercised:
300 skips
I think I will start real blogging tomorrow because I will get my PSLE results. Can't wait, but if it is bad then I don't know what to say tomorrow.


(22/11)
Well, I got bored. I have to write, I said The End at my old blog so I write here.
I continue exercising: This is Cho Chang pet, I think.
Ice-skating
300 skips
50 sit-ups. Ah, I'm gona "die"!
Today I also watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! It sad and nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]