Ear Ring
Today my sis got her ear half rotten
My sister and I went to pierce our ear at about one year ago, we were excited. They used a gun like thing to shoot the ring through. A few weeks later, I don't think it was more than 2 weeks, my mother tried to take the ring off. When she tried to put it back. The next time I took the ring off it was never back in, too painful. I gave the ring to my friend.
Now, today, she got a lot of pus on her earring, so she took it off. Later, ants gather around the ring. I told mum ants were feeding on my sister's pus and she thought ants were on her ear.
My sister and I went to pierce our ear at about one year ago, we were excited. They used a gun like thing to shoot the ring through. A few weeks later, I don't think it was more than 2 weeks, my mother tried to take the ring off. When she tried to put it back. The next time I took the ring off it was never back in, too painful. I gave the ring to my friend.
Now, today, she got a lot of pus on her earring, so she took it off. Later, ants gather around the ring. I told mum ants were feeding on my sister's pus and she thought ants were on her ear.

1 Comments:
Jamie my ear isn't half rotten. It's all rotten .
- Marie
Post a Comment
<< Home