First day of school
Today, I am very unlucky
I sat in the hall ... ... Everything went all right, only my right foot got numb, and when I stood up, my foot was so numb until I start wobbling. And I fell down. I am not sure but I think on a person, Sorry. I stood up, and fell down again. 2 times! Ah! End of unlucky things I had today.
Disgusting time
Today we sec ones did not have any classes. We played games like treasure hunt. It was fun, the first stop was a game, very disgusting. You are surposs to bite a toothpick in your mouth and pass 2 rubber bands using that toothpick. And they said you had to pass in a way like boy, girl, boy, girl... And so on I am one of he one playing. That is the disgusting thing. Overall it is still fun with our group having a loud and simple cheer.
I sat in the hall ... ... Everything went all right, only my right foot got numb, and when I stood up, my foot was so numb until I start wobbling. And I fell down. I am not sure but I think on a person, Sorry. I stood up, and fell down again. 2 times! Ah! End of unlucky things I had today.
Disgusting time
Today we sec ones did not have any classes. We played games like treasure hunt. It was fun, the first stop was a game, very disgusting. You are surposs to bite a toothpick in your mouth and pass 2 rubber bands using that toothpick. And they said you had to pass in a way like boy, girl, boy, girl... And so on I am one of he one playing. That is the disgusting thing. Overall it is still fun with our group having a loud and simple cheer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home