My Reading Project! [1]
My Book: The Grim Grotto
(A Series of Unfortunate Events Book the Eleventh)
by Lemony Snicket
Illustrations by Brett Helquist
The story is about three Baudelairs orphans, whose parents died in a fire, had a lot of unfortunate events when they meet their guardians. One of the guardians, Count Olaf, wanted their fortune. The Grim Grotto tells us about unfortunate events that happened in the ocean. They joined V.F.D and were looking a sugar bowl. They thought it is somewhere in Gorgonian Grotto. When they were looking for the important sugar bowl, they encountered Medusoid Mycelium, a deadly fungus. In the end Sunny got sick because of the spore of the Medusoid Mycelium. Sunny was cured by wasabi. Fiona, a friend of the Baudelairs joined Count Olaf after she knew her brother was there. The Baudelairs continued the journey themselves.
I feel that the story is sad. Lemony Snicket told us the series will always have a sad ending and told us to put the book down. But I seem to like sad stories. When they were solving some problems like saving Sunny from the poison of the deadly mushroom. It makes me interested and wants to read on and on. Sometimes I will think of a story in my mind too, ridiculous ones, it is just rubbish that is not in the book and I had to clear my mind. My sister reads very fast but I think I enjoy it more than her. Sometimes the way they talk is funny. Sometimes unhappy endings also makes me feel like reading the next book because it sounds incomplete when it hasn’t ended happily and want to read until a happy part and pause. You should read the series.
I hereby award 5 stars to the book
(A Series of Unfortunate Events Book the Eleventh)
by Lemony Snicket
Illustrations by Brett Helquist
The story is about three Baudelairs orphans, whose parents died in a fire, had a lot of unfortunate events when they meet their guardians. One of the guardians, Count Olaf, wanted their fortune. The Grim Grotto tells us about unfortunate events that happened in the ocean. They joined V.F.D and were looking a sugar bowl. They thought it is somewhere in Gorgonian Grotto. When they were looking for the important sugar bowl, they encountered Medusoid Mycelium, a deadly fungus. In the end Sunny got sick because of the spore of the Medusoid Mycelium. Sunny was cured by wasabi. Fiona, a friend of the Baudelairs joined Count Olaf after she knew her brother was there. The Baudelairs continued the journey themselves.
I feel that the story is sad. Lemony Snicket told us the series will always have a sad ending and told us to put the book down. But I seem to like sad stories. When they were solving some problems like saving Sunny from the poison of the deadly mushroom. It makes me interested and wants to read on and on. Sometimes I will think of a story in my mind too, ridiculous ones, it is just rubbish that is not in the book and I had to clear my mind. My sister reads very fast but I think I enjoy it more than her. Sometimes the way they talk is funny. Sometimes unhappy endings also makes me feel like reading the next book because it sounds incomplete when it hasn’t ended happily and want to read until a happy part and pause. You should read the series.
I hereby award 5 stars to the book

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home