Tioman Trip

I went to Tioman Island in Malaysia I went there at 16/03 to 19/03. It was fun. We started by walking to a nearby small island from Tioman. We went snokling at the second day and I LOVE the sea. My brother did not go to the small island on the first day so I followed him and walked again. And all the fishes were so beautiful. The next day we went for hiking and I LOVE the Rock Fall, it is a place were there are rocks and water falling between them, you can swim there. I socked my cloths. It was fun and exciting only the food wasn't good the last day and the bus liked boat came late the same day (when we were leaving).
I had no time to tell you all this last week because I did not get to use the computer. And even if I got the com, I would be doing my project.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home