Loading...


Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Art

Today is my last exam day for now. I was very happy when I did it because I can draw what I like. There were two questions and I chose the first one. It is:
imagine it is your best friend's birthday. You want to make a birthday gift for your best friend.

You have just learnt how to use clay to make ceramic objects. You want to make a ceramic gift that your best friend will appreciate.

First, draw the things that your best friend loves. For example, if he or she loves to eat cake, draw the different types of cake he or she loves to eat. Label your drawings.

Second, use the drawings of your best friend's favorite things to help you design the gift. Draw what the gift will look like. Label your drawings clearly.


Of cores drawing what you always draw is easy and I always draw the things that I love like trees and flowers. So... I made my "best friend" something like myself. So for the first part, I drew trees, flowers, honey pot, bee, water, and a lot of drawing materials. Why drawing materials? I will tell you at the second part.

Since my "best friend" likes pens, I decided to make a pen holder for her. My end produce became something like this Photobucket - Video and Image HostingIf I get back my drawing, I will show you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]