Loading...


Sunday, July 30, 2006

I almost did not get my com toray!

Dear Kitty,
The haeding had nothing to do with the things I am going to write but I really almost did not get my com time today! Because of a show that I really want to watch.

I had finally increased the com time from 1h to 1 1/2h. I told mom that my friend had 3h! Unfair. But the sad thing is I will use the extra time on Maple and not Blog, sorry.

I want to discribe more about my classmate:yy
yy is a girl with nose above the eyes. yy is not really in perfect shape. yy had no frands but now she has alot!
Next time another character.

Time almost up
Marda

ADD* Today I went shopping with mom ina 2$ shop in IMM, We decided to save money in a container, you can only put money in and cannot out. Shopping without my sister makes her sad (now again my sis is telling me to go!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]