I will take all chances to write blog now
Dear Kitty,
This time is because of some cca thing, I cannot say. My cca is dance and basketball, this is very rare to find excuse to use com and now I am taking my good chance to write blog. I give you time to guess what made me have com "FREE"!
I always forget what happened within a day, try my best to remember.
Ah, Maple! My class mates are level 24! Unfair!
Yours,
Marda
This time is because of some cca thing, I cannot say. My cca is dance and basketball, this is very rare to find excuse to use com and now I am taking my good chance to write blog. I give you time to guess what made me have com "FREE"!
I always forget what happened within a day, try my best to remember.
Ah, Maple! My class mates are level 24! Unfair!
Yours,
Marda

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home