I think I am lucky today
I think I am lucky was only because I got the com today. On National Day, I played maple for more than 2h. I went over time and I am supposed to not have any com this week. I remembered that I might need to do a power-point on a thinking program project.
I was unlucky having to be the leader of not a very good group. That very important day, 2 of my group-mates did not come, I gave an important job to someone I did not trust. Now I end up doing everything myself. That was the reason I gave to mum.
I want to tell you that:
the NDP was grate!! I Love it, especially Tanglin, My school!
And I want to add that my Maple character finally level 22!
I hurt my foot and now I cannot spin left :(
I was unlucky having to be the leader of not a very good group. That very important day, 2 of my group-mates did not come, I gave an important job to someone I did not trust. Now I end up doing everything myself. That was the reason I gave to mum.
I want to tell you that:
the NDP was grate!! I Love it, especially Tanglin, My school!
And I want to add that my Maple character finally level 22!
I hurt my foot and now I cannot spin left :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home