Stand up for Singapore!
Hay tomorrow is Singapore's Birthday! Happy Birthday Singapore. And thanks for you there was no lesson today. I can tell you that Singapore is a small island and is called the Little Red Dot(.).
After a talk within the parents yesterday, my mother found out one of my class mate's sister was in the same class as my brother when they were P6. And that class mate and I were classmates when we were P3 and 4.
We had fun watching the other pupils in Tanglin present skits and dance about the shining red dot. Remember to catch the sec2 performing at the stadium.
After a talk within the parents yesterday, my mother found out one of my class mate's sister was in the same class as my brother when they were P6. And that class mate and I were classmates when we were P3 and 4.
We had fun watching the other pupils in Tanglin present skits and dance about the shining red dot. Remember to catch the sec2 performing at the stadium.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home