Fan of Steve Irwin!
I see that there is someone that reads my blog, "lookatthemirror". Thanks for showing that you read my blog, at least I know there is someone that did without me asking. I see you don't like Steve Irwin, but never mind, my father also thinks that he disturbs animals.
I am writing about Steve today again, about ME starting a fan listing! I want to start fan listing in a special way, I could not find fan listing page for some characters and so do my own. You can see which one I did myself, Steve, that is because I did not know how to put the words on the picture to make the words look like the rest of the fan listing words. haha, long sentence and don't make sense right? Just use the URL in your blog and if I see my pic in your blog, I will be very happy because I did it!
If you found the fan listing page of Steve Irwin pleas tell me in any way, comments or tag.
I cut my finger wile doing D&T today, I am so bad at chiseling wood, making so many mistake and + I "lost" a lot of things again, first I did not bring back my water bottle and then my uniform and now wallet!
I am writing about Steve today again, about ME starting a fan listing! I want to start fan listing in a special way, I could not find fan listing page for some characters and so do my own. You can see which one I did myself, Steve, that is because I did not know how to put the words on the picture to make the words look like the rest of the fan listing words. haha, long sentence and don't make sense right? Just use the URL in your blog and if I see my pic in your blog, I will be very happy because I did it!
If you found the fan listing page of Steve Irwin pleas tell me in any way, comments or tag.
I cut my finger wile doing D&T today, I am so bad at chiseling wood, making so many mistake and + I "lost" a lot of things again, first I did not bring back my water bottle and then my uniform and now wallet!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home