The Spoilt Child
Hum... what can I write now since I found the com unlocked. I will usually play maple but this com was not in stored with maple story. I am board very board. Trying to write everything I am thinking about. Oh... I should try and think of this compo I should write for my English teacher, The Spoilt Child. I have no idea what to write about this spoilt person. So writing 'notes' hear should give me some idea, will it? This is a diary like thing right?
First I should start with
- The bright sunshine burst through Johnny's bead room blinds. It was a beautiful morning.
- Johnny was a smart but spoilt boy. He was spoilt since young as he was the only son in his family.
- "Now is the best time for me to go to my lovely computer that had waited for me all night." thought Johnny who was a spoilt boy at home. His computer was like a girlfriend to him, he could not live without her.
conclusion
The bright sunshine burst through Johnny's bead room blinds. It was a beautiful morning. Johnny got out of his bead, "Now is the best time for me to go to my lovely computer that had waited for me all night." thought Johnny who was a spoilt boy at home. His computer was like a girlfriend to him, he could not live without her. He was spoilt singe young as he was the only son in the family.
Hay, this worked pretty well, I think I do work better in computer but the teacher said HANDWRITTEN. I think I can continue this story on my one now... I was doing this on my one all the time but only with the help of Kitty (this blog). Thank you so much Kitty, I will never forget your username so I can continue to talk to you. But even if I did forget, I will write blog in my Cbox. haha
First I should start with
- The bright sunshine burst through Johnny's bead room blinds. It was a beautiful morning.
- Johnny was a smart but spoilt boy. He was spoilt since young as he was the only son in his family.
- "Now is the best time for me to go to my lovely computer that had waited for me all night." thought Johnny who was a spoilt boy at home. His computer was like a girlfriend to him, he could not live without her.
conclusion
The bright sunshine burst through Johnny's bead room blinds. It was a beautiful morning. Johnny got out of his bead, "Now is the best time for me to go to my lovely computer that had waited for me all night." thought Johnny who was a spoilt boy at home. His computer was like a girlfriend to him, he could not live without her. He was spoilt singe young as he was the only son in the family.
Hay, this worked pretty well, I think I do work better in computer but the teacher said HANDWRITTEN. I think I can continue this story on my one now... I was doing this on my one all the time but only with the help of Kitty (this blog). Thank you so much Kitty, I will never forget your username so I can continue to talk to you. But even if I did forget, I will write blog in my Cbox. haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home