thinking about my recent past
I use to only have 1h 30min and now I go to my blog like almost every time. How did this happen? I think it is because the com is on most of the time... I think I should say I am using my brother's com more often.
Oh ya, I got back my class and dance photos, if there is time or I think I should, I will sow you. Actually I still have another photo still not with me.
This time I think the title is not right, I talking about what ever I am thinking at that very moment! I use spelling check but still cannot find all the mistakes...
Exams as coming and I am still hear doing something I should not do! What am I thinking about? Kitty should really go back to Anne Frank and not to some boring person like me. Not much adventures, and always says rubbish. Actually having a blog makes no difference to me as I still say a lot of rubbish to my sister. Every time something comes out of my mouth, the computer is not beside for me to write out, so it ends up me saying everything to my sis, she don't like it.
P.S. I have not finished and I just published. I want to say that I have to give a sweet to my dad every time he helps me in something and for that I think I might go broke. Be happy and think: At least he did not want the whole packet.
Oh ya, I got back my class and dance photos, if there is time or I think I should, I will sow you. Actually I still have another photo still not with me.
This time I think the title is not right, I talking about what ever I am thinking at that very moment! I use spelling check but still cannot find all the mistakes...
Exams as coming and I am still hear doing something I should not do! What am I thinking about? Kitty should really go back to Anne Frank and not to some boring person like me. Not much adventures, and always says rubbish. Actually having a blog makes no difference to me as I still say a lot of rubbish to my sister. Every time something comes out of my mouth, the computer is not beside for me to write out, so it ends up me saying everything to my sis, she don't like it.
P.S. I have not finished and I just published. I want to say that I have to give a sweet to my dad every time he helps me in something and for that I think I might go broke. Be happy and think: At least he did not want the whole packet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home