UOB Painting comprtition
Hay, you know what? My school art teacher, Miss Namiko Chan, had an entry for this competition and got first! You should know it if you read the news.
My brother drew something for the competition too, got nothing but the painting very pretty too.
Talking about my art teacher who is from Japan, I want to tell you about a anima I like. Sometimes my friends like to tell me about whole lot of things like Fruit Basket... I want to say the sow I watch is this.
My brother drew something for the competition too, got nothing but the painting very pretty too.
Talking about my art teacher who is from Japan, I want to tell you about a anima I like. Sometimes my friends like to tell me about whole lot of things like Fruit Basket... I want to say the sow I watch is this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home