Kitty, I feel sorry fore you
Long time, for a long time this is, I had not written to you. You must be very hungry for information and almost dieing for life. I had a lot of things to say to you, everything I felt during the hours... But I forgot everything during my sleep at the end of the day, even writing points down for a note is stuid. I forgot what the point was about.
There is something I sure know, it is the computer. During exam days the only thing I could go in to the com was Neopets, daily things that I can take for free. After exams, I restarted playing maple and that kills me too, I forgot about Neopets and Blog... :( I feel sorry for the poor cat that is stuck in something we call Internet. It is not alive o_o.
Oh and a good news is that I passed all subject including Chinese so I am going to have new hand phone.
There is something I sure know, it is the computer. During exam days the only thing I could go in to the com was Neopets, daily things that I can take for free. After exams, I restarted playing maple and that kills me too, I forgot about Neopets and Blog... :( I feel sorry for the poor cat that is stuck in something we call Internet. It is not alive o_o.
Oh and a good news is that I passed all subject including Chinese so I am going to have new hand phone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home