Bring Kitty to life
You should be happy that I gave you a body so other people can play with you.
S.P.
Hay, I think Kitt's birthday is over, sorry I did no remember as I never celebrated it. You are one year and 6 days old now, Will remember next time! and the body is the gift. Must not forget, same month as my birthday.
I remember last time I had this blog, it was not called Kitty yet, the pet was a hamster and Mom also promised to give me a real one, it was in china, it died. I don't love cats but Kitty, which the name I got from my literature book (Anne Frank), sounds more like a cat's name, so you are a cat.
HAPPY BIRTH MONTH TO: Sis Me Kitty Dad; 2 12 20 25
S.P.
Hay, I think Kitt's birthday is over, sorry I did no remember as I never celebrated it. You are one year and 6 days old now, Will remember next time! and the body is the gift. Must not forget, same month as my birthday.
I remember last time I had this blog, it was not called Kitty yet, the pet was a hamster and Mom also promised to give me a real one, it was in china, it died. I don't love cats but Kitty, which the name I got from my literature book (Anne Frank), sounds more like a cat's name, so you are a cat.
HAPPY BIRTH MONTH TO: Sis Me Kitty Dad; 2 12 20 25

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home