Sabo
I am very sad that I like dance more than strong sports but feel even happier in my basketball CCA. Hay dance is like one of my favorite but the people there are not my type, not say they are bad but just not my type and cannot go with people like my so we do not go well and if I accidentally hit them, they will be 'scared' of me fore ever! They act that way but it is not true, it is like a strong group of them against some of us, not their type? Ya, I think so. And even the one who I trust a bit sabotaged me... so sad and that day when I come back from my Cocas, my mom had news that because of my sis, I cannot play maple again.
Let’s talk about happy stuff, my brother's schoolmates came to our house for sleep over as they had to do a project, it turned out fun! We lit read candles and "killed" apples. The small movie project is about an apple feeling sad that his girl friend had turned into apple rings and got eaten by me! The green apple was so sad that it jumped into the dustbin. It was so fun acting as the girl who ate the rings even though it dose not taste very nice, it is cool. Oh and one more thing the schoolmates were all girls! Only one boy, Andy.
Today is also my Father's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
Hope he sees that.
Let’s talk about happy stuff, my brother's schoolmates came to our house for sleep over as they had to do a project, it turned out fun! We lit read candles and "killed" apples. The small movie project is about an apple feeling sad that his girl friend had turned into apple rings and got eaten by me! The green apple was so sad that it jumped into the dustbin. It was so fun acting as the girl who ate the rings even though it dose not taste very nice, it is cool. Oh and one more thing the schoolmates were all girls! Only one boy, Andy.
Today is also my Father's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
Hope he sees that.

2 Comments:
Thanks, Marda. Keep blogging.
Dad
Thank you for commenting!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home