Loading...


Monday, November 20, 2006

Wa

I see that I had not written my blog for so long... I fell sorry for Kitty now. I went to China on 11 November and came back on 18 November. And I had not written my blog from like so long ago. I was always playing Maple.. Now the maple thing cannot work in my com because of the connection thing I gust ? I don't know.
Hay I was talking about the new phone right? But now the bad news is my sis also had a new phone on the same day I had mine, her phone is lost... so sad right, it is so X!
12 November is my birthday and I was not at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]