Basket Ball
It is like a long time since I went for basket ball training. That is only what I think so, bout it is very uncomfortable for me because if I did not go for training, I don't feel good. Just like if I did not go for dance for one day, I would not feel any better. If it clashes, Having 2 CCAs and I do not want to quit any. Today's training was fun. I came back from school at about 6+. At 7, I wanted to watch TV but father stopped me... I felt like buying that CD! And the common test for today is Science and I felt good doing this test. =)
Oh, oh! I forgot to say this year is the PIG year!
Oh, oh! I forgot to say this year is the PIG year!

Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home