Blogging
Today, there was a speaker that talked to us, the lower sec student, about blogging. he said something about what you see may not be the same to other people's eyes. What is half empty can also be half full. I know most of you might have heard about that test to see if someone says half empty of full. Well, he used 20 min to talk about whatever he had to talk about, it was too fast for me but mainly he was talking about how to blog well without hurting readers, I had failed to do so in the last post as I was saying what I dislike about someone that might be reading the post. Even if I did not write her name, I still said her number. I also said about my classmates being different than me, they might think I said I don't like them but I am just saying that I felt different among them.
Today my friend asked me why do you not talk in class, I answered"Talk what?", she said talk human language.
Today my friend asked me why do you not talk in class, I answered"Talk what?", she said talk human language.
Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home