Last Possts
I wanted to put posts in a cbox but it will disappear after some time so I decidid not to be lazy...
23/02 Chinese Commen Test: Everyone was unhappy about friday's comen test! they were happy, normal, at first... After the test, everyone was sad and unhappy. someone almost cried! "50 minuits!" they complained.
Lost my pouch: I am very frustreted! I lost my handphone pouch! It is not any pouch but the pouch I got from my primary school when I was P6! I lost it once and now, again! I cannot get it back. I miss Nun Hua!!!!!
Marda: I did not go back to Nan Hua for new year, I am not really very happy about that too. How could I! Well my favourite teacher is not teaching there any more.
I missed basketball yesterday too
23/02 Chinese Commen Test: Everyone was unhappy about friday's comen test! they were happy, normal, at first... After the test, everyone was sad and unhappy. someone almost cried! "50 minuits!" they complained.
Lost my pouch: I am very frustreted! I lost my handphone pouch! It is not any pouch but the pouch I got from my primary school when I was P6! I lost it once and now, again! I cannot get it back. I miss Nun Hua!!!!!

Marda: I did not go back to Nan Hua for new year, I am not really very happy about that too. How could I! Well my favourite teacher is not teaching there any more.
I missed basketball yesterday too

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home