Loading...


Thursday, March 29, 2007

New student

I had a new student in school again. After Jenny is gone, term 2, a new student came in. We had just settled with the new register number, we have to change again because the new girl will be register number 1. I don't know how to write her name so I can't tell you who she is. my class is in a crazy state now but our result still did not get down. Other classes are complaining about it. I deproved my math from A1 to just a pass! Science improved from normal to third in class. This will drop sooner or later anyway.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]