Loading...


Monday, April 30, 2007

Love

I have not blogged for a long time and I am starting a very lame topic today as I am starting to be a bit crazy about this type of stuff. I wroth this in my dad's office one day...
LOVE is when someone has a liking for another person.
LIKE is when someone feels happy with another person or something.
HAPPY is when you feel satisfied with something, and that thing can make you smile!.
Today I wrote something along the line of:
LOVE is something everyone would want to experience. I think this word is running through my head every time when I am board!!

Ya, and these few days, I am so board that I don't listen to the teacher as attentively as before. The lessons are getting more and more boring each day, though I can't tell it to the teacher in her face. Why did she think people like to do group work. I don't and I hate it too. I'd rather do it all by myself, and get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]