Loading...


Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Animation

Now I am all over this thing called animation. I can't help not watching them. I was reading a book, than another, but I felt so board that I asked mum to open the com for me. She said "Do you have anything else to do? Like reading?" That was exactly why I wanted the com... How long is Fruit Basket... I think I had finish watching the hole thing.. It seems as though I did, but I did not see the pig and the chicken from the zodiac. I like the cat.

Well, I think something went wrong with the tag box, but I am lazy to do anything about it... I think I will just keep it like that until I have the write feeling to urge me to do something. Until than, no one can cat through the tag box. I would have to say sorry for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]