Loading...


Thursday, June 21, 2007

My June Holiday

I went back to china for this long holiday. It was very cold. You might ask why as it is June now and it should be summer, but I went to 九寨沟, a very high place where you go to look at water. You will exercises a lot there, I guarantee. You take a bus up a long distance, and you walk all the way down to look at the beautiful watter. too bad now is June, the water only has one colour, green. When you go there at October it will be very colourful when the leaves' colours are reflected on the water.

There is another place called 五彩池. you also had to climb a lot just to see this. but when you reach there, you will fell happy, like I did. the blue is just so soothing. there are green and yellow colour too. I took cable car down, but it is a long distance to the cable car... Very boring, I wished I could just run down.

Right after that day, we had to climb another mountain, 峨眉山. We staid there for a night just to look at the sun rise. That day when we went up, the hole place was misty, if you walk a bit faster, the people behind cannot see you any more. Some of my father's friends and I went to the top, 金顶, to look at the big statue and the temples, they were all closed. The sky looked like a big peace of white paper, blank, totally blank. My father said there would not be any sun rise the next day, but there was one. Soon after we saw the hole sun rise up from the mist that looked like the sea, the sun was covered by the clouds. But I was happy, we were lucky to see the sun rising from the small red lump to the full circle.

Then we went on a boat to see 乐山大佛. And another place, 都江堰, where water was sent to 成都. It was built over 2000 years ago!

After all these, I went back to my grand parents' house. We staid there for a few days and my father mat his secondary school class mates. We had dinner parties with them for two times, I wonder if I can keep in contact with my old school mates so well when I grow up. My sis bought so many Chinese books and she finished it all in China already.

These are some post cards and pictures I've got.

九寨沟

九寨沟

五彩池

五彩池 Cable car

峨眉山 (金顶)

乐山大佛

都江堰

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]