Baasketball match
I will kick off this year's first post on basketball. I did not realise that I had not been posting for so long after my birthday, it is like one whole month! Anyway, our first match was on my sister's school. I did not know, as I did not go for the trainings almost every day, until the very last minute. NYGH, so tough... we sure had "fun", I did not go on court for too long but I fell not long after that. The last quoter was the best, even if I did not get in but stil...11/70.
This year our Dance group have boys, let's Cheer! So happy that boys would even want to come. And we were jumping on this big spring to start off the year.
Lets now update about my subjects. I have a new subject called Apply Subject (AS) this subject is conducted in Ngee Ann Polytechnic and it is about Electricity. Believe it or not, this is an O level subject and we are the pinier group, the first few people in Singapore, but the bad thing is no transport and we have to go there ourselves l0r. And I am the only girl in my class ); Only my class in the level take AS.
Math, now that I'm sec three, I have Additional math which is fun :3 So far it is so fun I would never want to die in math class.
My sister plaid an online game that is quite fun. I copied her and start playing too. I liked the Jigsaw the most and I like playing it hard.
This year our Dance group have boys, let's Cheer! So happy that boys would even want to come. And we were jumping on this big spring to start off the year.
Lets now update about my subjects. I have a new subject called Apply Subject (AS) this subject is conducted in Ngee Ann Polytechnic and it is about Electricity. Believe it or not, this is an O level subject and we are the pinier group, the first few people in Singapore, but the bad thing is no transport and we have to go there ourselves l0r. And I am the only girl in my class ); Only my class in the level take AS.
Math, now that I'm sec three, I have Additional math which is fun :3 So far it is so fun I would never want to die in math class.
My sister plaid an online game that is quite fun. I copied her and start playing too. I liked the Jigsaw the most and I like playing it hard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home