Valentine’s Day
This year is very special. My first common test starts right on Valentine’s Day.
Now, so far I’ve got my Physics and Chinese back. Good news is that I finally passed my Chinese and I'm the best in Physics in my class :D
I Failed English, which is not a very good sign. I also failed by Social Study, this just tells you that I am not very good in socialising with other people.. But lucky me, my Humanities is still a pass cos I got higher for my Literature, if I get any lower I would have failed!
My Additional Mathematics is 'A1' but I flunk my Math, how pathetic! I got 'B'.
I have yet to get my Biology marks so I have no idea how is my Combine Science doing but I got 'A' for Chemistry.
Update... I officially have 'A' for Combine Science.
When I have news on my exams, I will edit this post.
(Edited on 20/9/08)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've only got the picture today.
Miss Chen, together with Mr Tan, was a math teacher for the beginning of my sec3 life.
She is from Hua Chong JC (same as bro) and she went back to get her A Level results
This is the farewell photos.


Now, so far I’ve got my Physics and Chinese back. Good news is that I finally passed my Chinese and I'm the best in Physics in my class :D
I Failed English, which is not a very good sign. I also failed by Social Study, this just tells you that I am not very good in socialising with other people.. But lucky me, my Humanities is still a pass cos I got higher for my Literature, if I get any lower I would have failed!
My Additional Mathematics is 'A1' but I flunk my Math, how pathetic! I got 'B'.
I have yet to get my Biology marks so I have no idea how is my Combine Science doing but I got 'A' for Chemistry.
Update... I officially have 'A' for Combine Science.
When I have news on my exams, I will edit this post.
(Edited on 20/9/08)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've only got the picture today.
Miss Chen, together with Mr Tan, was a math teacher for the beginning of my sec3 life.
She is from Hua Chong JC (same as bro) and she went back to get her A Level results
This is the farewell photos.


Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home