Loading...


Sunday, April 06, 2008

Dance Bonding Session

I had two bonding sessions in a row for two Saturdays. At first, I was a bit pissed when I received the message. I hate cheering, I can't seem go get all hyper when they want me to. It felt weird and stupid to jump around saying stupid phrases. It was not like this in my primary six camp, I was able to shout and cheer like a mad man together with all the other mad men beside me.

It was so fun in my primary six camp, until now I still keep the camp-t with me, with all the activities like rock climbing and, I can't remember the name, the activities are all related to heights and team work. I was very eager to try out everything and aimed to be the first to do it. I turned into a different person during the camp and made a lot of people realise that I am actually a very sporty person. In class, I was quiet, I only started "beating people up" when I was primary six too, smacking boys when we play freeze and melt under the hot sun. We always plaid the game where by the girls are the catcher, things work out better that way, boys would melt each other or even cheat so that the game is never ending and fun. Anyway, I had a prize in the primary six camp, it was the sportiest girl in the group, every group instructor is suppose to chose an outstanding person from the group. And because of this, something I don't wish to remember happened. Even though I didn't want to remember, but it is still remembered, why not just write it down. It was at the last day when they announced the winner. There was a boy that tried very hard to become a leader to get that rank, in the end he cried because he did not get it. I was scared, I can't stand seeing people cry because of me. It is funny why I did not write this down before, I was sure I did...

I am looking forward to the Sec Three Camp which is next Wednesday. I still have not packed yet! I know it will be fun because there will be cool obstacles to try. This just reminds me that I wish that I am a boy sometimes, boys just gets the cool stuff. For example: the two years in army. I've seen my brother making a video about the Commando trainings and they look so fun!! The video is suppose to be made and distribute to the commandos for memorial purposes, for the people who successfully went through all the trainings and not drop out. Boys Brigade is another thing, I find it so unfair that my school only offers Boys Brigade and non of Girl Guides or things like that. The BB board shows so many cool pictures of them doing absolutely the good stuff that I like!

I always felt that the bonding session was forcing us to bond together and is a bit hard if people don't even want to open themselves. Bonding takes time and comes naturally, If you are with someone for a long time you can make friends with them. I find that I could communicate with the sec ones quite will, and it is easier to start a conversation with them. I find myself talking non stop when I'm with them. I am not practicing what I preach... I can't seem to get close to any guy in class, since I am the only girl in the AS class, I should have some friends who are guys right if not it will be boring. I feel like a loner, or maybe I just am. The bonding session became better when we were told to write thanks to everyone, I received some pretty good massages. One person told me that she still remembered the time when I accidentally hit her and the arm went all red... She cried and it is scary enough just remembering. I was quite surprised because she wrote 'nvm it is all in the past', then why write it down if it is never mind already? It feels good to know how people feel about you. I had been wanting a card like this but since my birthday falls on November, I don't get any birthday cards from Dance so I was happy to have this. My sister says that I am sentimental and she dose not really like people like this, I just can't help it you know... I love the times spent with my classes and will keep the class photos, cards, or anything of that sort somewhere that I can see everyday. After writing down my feelings for the rest of the dance mates, I found out that my words are too complicated for them to understand. I wrote "Open your door, light shines within." if it is you, will you understand this? I like to make things mysterious, yet I cannot seem to make it understandable sometimes.
I AM WHO I AM, a quiet person that can't seem to know what to talk about, totally irritating freak at home, and a sentimental weirdo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]