Loading...


Friday, April 11, 2008

Sec Three Camp

I LOVE it!
It feels too short to be true! And it rained, that is the sad thing in the hole camp. It rained and not everyone got to enjoy everything. But the Camp Fire Performance is the best!

We plaid kayaking on the first day, I never kayaked before and it is quite easy too. then we had Camp Fire preparation. This took us forever to get to the last decision. One group wanted to do a magic show and staid to that decision no meter what ideas we suggested. I contributed a lot but in the end it was all not used. In the end we decided to make something like Tanglin Got Talent. It is very cool because we got to show different stile in us. The only problem is that it seamed a bit not united because there is different groups but in actually fact, it was very good. W made the instructor of group 2 very surprised because we were so enthusiastic on the actual camp fire night, when we were so quiet in the first day. The first night was very bad, there were a lot of mosquitoes and you can hear the sound of the wings buzzing at your ear. The second day a lot of the girls complained. The second day, we had high elements and all the activity that had got to do with ropes. That was the day when it rained and we missed a lot! It is very disappointing because all the rope activities are my favourites. At night we had camp fire, I shouted until I almost had no vice to sing when it was our turn to perform. I drank a lot of water to make sure I really don't loose my voice, but I drank too much which made me want to puke! I went all out and did not wake up after light's out. A lot of the people ran away from our hut to sleep in hut 13 but I was too lazy. The next morning my head was full of swollen bits, my mouth was swollen too, for some reasons, it was not bitten by mosquitoes though. My group had to clean the toilet and I can shout out loud and say that it suck! Scrubbing bird/lizard shit... I don't have to write more, I can remember, and even if I don't it might be better.

No camp-t!! No Night Walk!! I am so angry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]