Loading...


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Water Conservation


Feeling lame
--------------------------- English Project (Water Conservation) ---------------------------
This day is the day that friends gathered to do the English holiday power point on conservation
We chose water conservation because it is easy and we don't have much time to do the project.
I did not elaborate on that day and want to do it today :D
We had two videos we wanted to show but we did not know how to put it inside the slights.
One of my friend spotted the Html and thought we could use it.
I showed her the only way I knew how to use the Html, and I put it inside my blog.

----------------------------------------- It Sucks To Be Me! -----------------------------------------

More lame
and I want to remember these wonderful videos
I mean there is more than one

Video names:
It Sucks To Be Me
If You Were Gay
Fantasies Come True
The Internet Is For Porn
Rod's Dilemma

I saw "The Internet Is For Porn " from Kelly's blog and liked it so much.
Credits to her for finding video ^^
-----------------------------------------(updated on 5/9/08)----------------------------------------

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]