Oh it is holiday already
I did not realize...
Anyway report about my results will be,
I failed English.
Al the rest of the subjects are good or in luck, just get a 50%.
Now exams are over, the relaxing days are over too.
Holiday homework is getting from bad to worse.
Just when I thought there is only English, Physics, Social Studies and Math to do today
I received Chemistry paperS and MORE physics paperS.
+ I am going back to China can't start playing.
I did not see any snails these few days,
maybe because I was out at the wrong timing.
I was looking for them under the hot sun...
That reminds me, I kicked a snail a few days back because I wasn't looking.
D: sorry!
*Note, I like snails dose not mean it is my favourite.
My list of...
favourite colour Evolution:
Blue> Purple> Green
Most hated colour:
Pink, sometimes orange and yellow
favourite animal Evolution:
Guinea pig> Hamster> Giraffe> cats> snail
And I still like all of them.
This reminds me of autograph books people asked me to write in when I was young.
Anyway report about my results will be,
I failed English.
Al the rest of the subjects are good or in luck, just get a 50%.
Now exams are over, the relaxing days are over too.
Holiday homework is getting from bad to worse.
Just when I thought there is only English, Physics, Social Studies and Math to do today
I received Chemistry paperS and MORE physics paperS.
+ I am going back to China can't start playing.
I did not see any snails these few days,
maybe because I was out at the wrong timing.
I was looking for them under the hot sun...
That reminds me, I kicked a snail a few days back because I wasn't looking.
D: sorry!
*Note, I like snails dose not mean it is my favourite.
My list of...
favourite colour Evolution:
Blue> Purple> Green
Most hated colour:
Pink, sometimes orange and yellow
favourite animal Evolution:
Guinea pig> Hamster> Giraffe> cats> snail
And I still like all of them.
This reminds me of autograph books people asked me to write in when I was young.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home