Friendship Knows No Borders
Like last year, My School’s Cool, this year there is a similar school activity called: Friendship Knows No Borders.
And similar to last year, I am going to put it up.
It is gona be very cheesy so if you don't like it, don't read it. ^^
And similar to last year, I am going to put it up.
It is gona be very cheesy so if you don't like it, don't read it. ^^
My Hand Is There For You
It does not matter if we have different culture.
When you are in trouble, I will definitely be there to help you.
I will always be by your side where you need me the most.
Let us open our heart and reach out for one another,
Accepting each other and the joy we have together.
When you are in trouble, I will definitely be there to help you.
I will always be by your side where you need me the most.
Let us open our heart and reach out for one another,
Accepting each other and the joy we have together.
Thanks to my two friends, Serena & Alysa, in helping me take this picture.
Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home