Loading...


Monday, July 28, 2008

Kill me

Today
I had AS, AS is suppose to be on every Wednesday but this week it is in Monday.
What hakes it worse? We had to do presentation.
The first thing I said after presenting was "Kill me!"
I just suck at reading, don't tell me to read, not out loud!

On Sunday
I went for Table Tennis practices as usual. FUN! XD
After that mom was telling us about how my siblings and I were so different when we were a baby.
Bro sleeps in the day and cries at night.
Sis is normal, sleeps and wakes up at the right time.
I sleep earlier than mom and wakes up later >.<

Nostale
I am not allowed to play, cos term3
Why... "cry"
but I am still happy I got my first specialist card :D
though it is a bit pointless, but I can get SP "Celebrate!"
My sis got her fire Mage card, so cool!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]