Loading...


Friday, August 22, 2008

Common Test Over?

No not for the A.S. People!
Celebrating already!?
Gona die soon so why not...

Physics today, Mr Go was late
The class was NOISY!

Someone asked me to share answers cos we are "primary school friends"
I don;t even know him when I was in primary school lar.
I only thought his name was familiar during sec1
He only knew that we were primary schoolmates like, this year!
(together with another one)

P.E.
I got hit by a ball 3 times in a row
Surprisingly not painful at all.
The first time smacked me at the left side of my face.
Second time at the back of my head
Third time it hit 2 people,
it hit my specs, dose that count? I did...
It is not the same feeling as when I was hit by a basketball.
I got smacked right at the face before...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]