I was mean
But He deserved it XD
Today Serena and Kris took the Chemistry test the Class did in class.
I was the invigilator.
We were at the second level Bench.
So I stooped Kris from cheating.
But in the end I was LOUSY.
So I decided to report when the test was over.
he pleaded me not to, too bad I did not listen to him.
So sad, right? ^^
Then at AS, he shot a rubber band right at my leg.
Ouch.
Revenge huh.. ...
Today Serena and Kris took the Chemistry test the Class did in class.
I was the invigilator.
We were at the second level Bench.
So I stooped Kris from cheating.
But in the end I was LOUSY.
So I decided to report when the test was over.
he pleaded me not to, too bad I did not listen to him.
So sad, right? ^^
Then at AS, he shot a rubber band right at my leg.
Ouch.
Revenge huh.. ...
Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home