Loading...


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Am I Angry?

I give you this expression for today
Now you know how I feel
I was so mad cos I had to present!
At first I hate group work, I always hated group work.
now I hate presenting too
What do you mean when you change the stile of teaching to "better help" the students?
It's not helping!
I tried isolating myself from the key thing that lad to me presenting
derh! Cos I'm angry. She still bugged me.

Why when ever I start talking, people tell me to relax?
You mean I am very relaxed when I keep quiet?
I thought people wanted me to talk more?
I guest I thought wrong. I am better off shutting up!
Like anyone cares...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]