Loading...


Saturday, August 09, 2008

NDP or Olympic?

Cant really choose.
I woke up early in the morning and started watching TV with my family and 姝涵 who staid overnight.
We watched the Olympic games
Then we chose to watch only some sections of the NDP like
The parachuting, cos people my brother knew is involved.
And the Dance, cos I sorta know the dance too.
Then for the hole of the other times, we watched Olympics.
So fun to see China competing and cheering for them even though there is no point to it.
Got all hyper, mom said I am the most loyal citizen in the family,
I was jumping around watching NDP, holding the flag I got in 2004.
Olympic was fun, turning crazy was definitely fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]