Teachers' Day
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY

SPECIALLY TO Miss Chua, I LOVE YOU! (P6 Teacher)
Mr Andy (Form Teacher)
Miss Heng (Math Teacher for sec 1&2)
Mis Wee, Mrs Marla (DAS Teachers)
At school.

It was alive you know :D
Sorry no other pics.
Edit* I've got the pic of the cake XD


Walking home...
Bloomingflowers Mushrooms!


LOL


Aren't they beautiful!


You can only see them when there its drizzling
Move your mouse over the pics if you bother to.
Teachers' Day
We've got a cake for the Form Teacher.
I went round the school looking for a lighter that was dropped immediately when I passed it over to the person who wanted it...
I don't like this... ......
Then we ate the fruit cake.
I gave the teacher who lend me the liter a plate with all the sorry(s).
I feel bad for not returning the lighter.
Sorry for not going back to Nan Hua This year... I did not feel like going even though I missed all my old classmates. SORRY.
Regratting now... 2/9 a bit too late. [Pic] from YuanTing's Blog.


SPECIALLY TO Miss Chua, I LOVE YOU! (P6 Teacher)
Mr Andy (Form Teacher)
Miss Heng (Math Teacher for sec 1&2)
Mis Wee, Mrs Marla (DAS Teachers)
At school.

It was alive you know :D
Sorry no other pics.
Edit* I've got the pic of the cake XD


Walking home...
Blooming


LOL


Aren't they beautiful!


You can only see them when there its drizzling
Move your mouse over the pics if you bother to.
Teachers' Day
We've got a cake for the Form Teacher.
I went round the school looking for a lighter that was dropped immediately when I passed it over to the person who wanted it...
I don't like this... ......
Then we ate the fruit cake.
I gave the teacher who lend me the liter a plate with all the sorry(s).
I feel bad for not returning the lighter.
Sorry for not going back to Nan Hua This year... I did not feel like going even though I missed all my old classmates. SORRY.
Regratting now... 2/9 a bit too late. [Pic] from YuanTing's Blog.

Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home