Outing with classmates
Watched movie (CYBORG-SHE)
Edit tomorrow
good night
Tomorrow has come!
Activity:
First I went to Vivo
Meet up with some girls
When the boys came later, we were a bit cold. I was cold cos I didn't know how to be warmer.
Mr Tan Chor Seng came as well (E Math Teacher)
In the end the group was split into 2, I'm a bit disappointed.
The girls were super slow! I hate shopping, in the end I started emoing a bit.
We went to different movies, the boys watched some midnight movie.
We watched at Tiong Bahru because there was not enough seats in Golden Village.


Some of my own pics...


During The BORING MOMENTS— My thoughts:
One of the boys told us that they were buying chewing gums when we asked where they were.
I thought of a reply— I also want to eat chewing gum, help me buy. (chewing gums are not sold in Singapore)
Because I was bord as noted at the top, I thought of SMSing the other group with crap like
Hello
...
Just for the fun of it. But thoughts were not changed into action.
Edit tomorrow
good night
Tomorrow has come!
Activity:
First I went to Vivo
Meet up with some girls
When the boys came later, we were a bit cold. I was cold cos I didn't know how to be warmer.
Mr Tan Chor Seng came as well (E Math Teacher)
In the end the group was split into 2, I'm a bit disappointed.
The girls were super slow! I hate shopping, in the end I started emoing a bit.
We went to different movies, the boys watched some midnight movie.
We watched at Tiong Bahru because there was not enough seats in Golden Village.


Some of my own pics...


During The BORING MOMENTS— My thoughts:
One of the boys told us that they were buying chewing gums when we asked where they were.
I thought of a reply— I also want to eat chewing gum, help me buy. (chewing gums are not sold in Singapore)
Because I was bord as noted at the top, I thought of SMSing the other group with crap like
Hello
...
Just for the fun of it. But thoughts were not changed into action.
Labels: Outings

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home