Loading...


Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Night Class

At first I did not want to write about today as I had already wrote one on Night Class.
But I can't help it!

I went home after finishing AS
Went to DAS
Came back to school for the night class.
I was a bit late...
When I stepped into the class, I saw Mr Ilango eating a lollipop.
!
I asked him why.
After a while Andrew came into the class.
He asked the same question
Isaac also... ... He did not stay for long.

After class,
Sir treated the people in the class to eat dinner.
We ate Pizza Hut.
That was when I felt like blogging desperately
Chet Chet
Su Ying asked if Sir saw ghosts before.
Then Zhi Rong said: Yes, 4 hungry ghosts just right in front of him XD
Then we asked about his interest.
He likes to eat mango :D
But that is not why he was named Ilango
"Ilango" Is a famous Tamil writer's name.
& he has his own business. (about IT)
After dinner he sent us all back home ^^
~END~

This is just like a small outing!
People involved:
Su Ying, Denise, Xin Ying, Agnes
Andrew, Zhi Rong, Me, Sir

Yay, picture XD
Thank You SuYing & Denise
*P.S.
PE we fun, we plaid basketball.
Was tired, guess my stamina dropped.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]