Loading...


Saturday, September 20, 2008

Golf with IEEE

I woke up early today as I slept early yesterday.
I was too tired, but I managed to crap some totally pointless stuff.

Anyway, as soon as mom went out of her room, she told me that we are going to play Golf.
In that instant, I was surprised. I've made plans for the morning to go for some remedial lessons and here, out of the blue, another activity was planed. I excused myself.
Now you know my title is not relevant as I am not going to write about Golf.
Sometimes I like to write irrelevant titles.

OK so I walked to school. Hey! Is it really the same tree? I don't know...
On the way to school, I Was walking normally, looking everywhere for things to take picture of. I noticed the wall that I took yesterday and now I will show you the daylight shadow of the same tree :)
Apart from the wall, I also noticed a lot of short wormy like thing crawling on the floor, and there is so many of them you won't know if you have stepped on one already. I could not take a good picture of it so I gave up.

After the English remedial, I had nothing much to do. Hehe
I was planing to walk home until suddenly Miss Anthoney asked if we are going to Clementi and if we want to walk there together with her. Since Angelina was going to the MRT station and I was free, we decided, why not!
Beside her, It no longer feels like walking with a teacher, but more of walking with a friend. I feel warm, both in the sense that we are close and not cold towards each other, we could chat normally like any other friends, and warm because he scorching sun is above us.
Trying to write more descriptive writing here, don't mind :)

So after we reached Clementi, it was about 12 so I did not want to risk my time waiting for the shutter bus home as I was not sure if they were having lunch brake.
I took the MRT to Jurong East and took 51 home.
Wen I got out of the MRT door, I saw someone familiar, He had little white hair but still very obvious, he looks and walked like one of my classmate so I decided to walk behind him and said "Tan Boon Joon" he turned back, OK its him... , but we did not talk much.
I thought since I came all the way to Jurong East, I should go to Popular and buy some pen refill. I could have bought all of them in school, and it would have been much cheaper, but now the school bookshop does not have much things, they are all "out of stock"!

Do I still need to write more, like how I walked home from the bus stop and how I saw someone celebrating birthday...
Neh, who wants to know.

Anyway there was another English lesson at the next week
[201815 20151113181528 26251924201514 181528 131914142215 161924171528 1120 11 29203114152420 XD
12151311312915 291815 20281511201514 3129 22192115 16281915241429
19 291825312214 242520 1215 33281920192417 20181929 1924 12222517 201825311718]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]