Mid-Autumn Festival
I saw Andrina today at the Clementi Sports hall.
Her family was playing table tennis too ^^
Table tennis is fun but I get too nervous when playing so I misses or hit too hard sometimes.
Unlike me, my sister is more relaxed but mom says she look like she's dancing.
I am too stiff larh!
Oh, the trainer asked me if Andrina was my classmate, And he commended that she looks tall.
Does it mean I look short? XD I don't mind...
Wen went to Church for some fiesta.
She said it was fun.
It was at the same time as the training so the rest of us did not go.
Them we ate lunch. Drew some pictures..
I've decided! I want to take pictures of particular trees to draw.
I suck, I can't remember what I saw.
Tried to draw a tree but forgot how the brunches look like D:
Today's post is a bit pointless har.
Her family was playing table tennis too ^^
Table tennis is fun but I get too nervous when playing so I misses or hit too hard sometimes.
Unlike me, my sister is more relaxed but mom says she look like she's dancing.
I am too stiff larh!
Oh, the trainer asked me if Andrina was my classmate, And he commended that she looks tall.
Does it mean I look short? XD I don't mind...
Wen went to Church for some fiesta.
She said it was fun.
It was at the same time as the training so the rest of us did not go.
Them we ate lunch. Drew some pictures..
I've decided! I want to take pictures of particular trees to draw.
I suck, I can't remember what I saw.
Tried to draw a tree but forgot how the brunches look like D:
Today's post is a bit pointless har.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home