Loading...


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I feel like a gay even though I am not one.

You won't understand the title.
Forget about it
I put the title there for the sake of a title and for shear fun.
It partly also expresses my feelings now, but I don't expect you to know.
nothing under today's post will even relate you to why I feel that way.
*And note: I know I am not gay, because of some reasons, I am very sure I am not.
People say it's a bird.
I saw a pile of dead fluff today when I went home.
I wasn't sure what animal it was...
I had Chinese oral.
It was a sudden news, I've only gotten it today.
Anyway my Chinese, similar to any other language I tale, suck.
(there is only one other language though..)
My oral reading totally failed me!
So I tried to cover it up with the conversation component.
When the teacher asked if I have anything to add, I started thinking and added some crap. He asked the same question again, and I continued adding whatever crap I could think of that I can express in Chinese.
To put it simply, I crapped a lot.
I am dying soon, I mean I even thought of committing suicide.
Even though I was joking, but still...
Today in the hole was very tiring, not the lesson, but me, I was tired.
Ma scolded me for being in the com again...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]