Night Class in school
FUN!
After school,
I had E Math at first
Then A Math extra lesson
It is not extra at all lorh,
He taught additional stuff from what was taught in class.
To the rest of the classmates: You should come, you will miss out if you don't
note, I said should not must
I had to come, If not who is gona spoon feed me with all the stuff I need to know XD
Anyway.. Back to the topic.
During the night class,
Mr Ilango (A Math Teacher) was teaching until suddenly,
"The school will be closing at 6 O'clock"
Min Jia started singing "Time to say goodbye..."
Then Sir could not teach.
Everyone was laughing.
I am not gonatalk write about what I learnt for Maths, but other stuff he talked about.
Sir said that all these that we are learning are used in all the new technology... bla..bla
Then ha continued telling us about a hot topic in science now
about some living scientist having a high possibility of getting the Nobel Prize twice, braking world record.
And people are worried about the black holes created by his experiments.
And he told us about gravity too ^^
Do you know that Earth's gravitational pull is so strong that it keeps everything intact... remain on earth.
Sir said that it is so remarkable for us to be able to lift something off the ground since the gravitational pull is so strong.
I know what you are thinking, Lame right...
It was quite interesting when I heard it though.
Last night's class:
I did not go
somehow I was tired...
Rather, I was lazy
I was told something very interesting happened
There was a "ghost" <3
someone dressed in black smiling outside the door when it was pitch dark.
note, it was just a person XD
Went home with the light of my phone.
Almost steeped on a snail
did not get to go home with friend.
That's about it.
After school,
I had E Math at first
Then A Math extra lesson
It is not extra at all lorh,
He taught additional stuff from what was taught in class.
To the rest of the classmates: You should come, you will miss out if you don't
note, I said should not must
I had to come, If not who is gona spoon feed me with all the stuff I need to know XD
Anyway.. Back to the topic.
During the night class,
Mr Ilango (A Math Teacher) was teaching until suddenly,
"The school will be closing at 6 O'clock"
Min Jia started singing "Time to say goodbye..."
Then Sir could not teach.
Everyone was laughing.
I am not gona
Sir said that all these that we are learning are used in all the new technology... bla..bla
Then ha continued telling us about a hot topic in science now
about some living scientist having a high possibility of getting the Nobel Prize twice, braking world record.
And people are worried about the black holes created by his experiments.
And he told us about gravity too ^^
Do you know that Earth's gravitational pull is so strong that it keeps everything intact... remain on earth.
Sir said that it is so remarkable for us to be able to lift something off the ground since the gravitational pull is so strong.
I know what you are thinking, Lame right...
It was quite interesting when I heard it though.
Last night's class:
I did not go
somehow I was tired...
Rather, I was lazy
I was told something very interesting happened
There was a "ghost" <3
someone dressed in black smiling outside the door when it was pitch dark.
note, it was just a person XD
Went home with the light of my phone.
Almost steeped on a snail
did not get to go home with friend.
That's about it.
Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home