A pointless post
I had a pointless post yesterday too.
Its under 14th post (now moved to this post)
Pointless+Pointless=2Pointless=VeryPointless
Don't read it if you want your lift to be filled with meaningful stuff
I don't even know why I started a new post.
OK... My DAS teacher had fever so the lesson was canceled
and I joint the rest for another night class
... Why Waiyee don't want to walk home :X
Blog hopping is fun.
When they reply you...
Pointless! I am being Pointless!!
There is no point to this
Why am I writing this?!
Aaah! I don't know!
More about yesterday?
I had a lot of tests + the night class
until I dem tired.
Why am I jumping topics?
Forget about that question, I am tired!
Yet I want to post crap.
Contradicting myself
Oh tomorrow I am going to school again.
Eh... no link
I'm writing in broken English too
Oh no! Just found out..
My younger sister is now taller than me!!
Well, whatever
-----------------------------------------(update on 18/9/08)----------------------------------------
I lazy to create new post so I will put it here:
My IQ Test
Sis bugged me to do it
then laughed at my score cos it is lower than hers.
She got 149 OK!
more grouse pictures for you :D



Oh the snails were taken when I walked home from school today.
I believe the third picture is a dead frog.
Its under 14th post (now moved to this post)
Pointless+Pointless=2Pointless=VeryPointless
Don't read it if you want your lift to be filled with meaningful stuff
I don't even know why I started a new post.
OK... My DAS teacher had fever so the lesson was canceled
and I joint the rest for another night class
... Why Waiyee don't want to walk home :X
Blog hopping is fun.
When they reply you...
Pointless! I am being Pointless!!
There is no point to this

Why am I writing this?!
Aaah! I don't know!
More about yesterday?
I had a lot of tests + the night class
until I dem tired.
Why am I jumping topics?
Forget about that question, I am tired!
Yet I want to post crap.
Contradicting myself
Oh tomorrow I am going to school again.
Eh... no link
I'm writing in broken English too
Oh no! Just found out..
My younger sister is now taller than me!!
Well, whatever
-----------------------------------------(update on 18/9/08)----------------------------------------
I lazy to create new post so I will put it here:
My IQ Test
Sis bugged me to do it
then laughed at my score cos it is lower than hers.
She got 149 OK!
more grouse pictures for you :D



Oh the snails were taken when I walked home from school today.
I believe the third picture is a dead frog.
Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home