This pointless post is getting me nowhere
HiHi,
I started to read A Series of Unfortunate Events again
I mean I bought the whole set last time but I never got to finish it.
The Internet is off and on...
How annoying!
I am playing a game in Facebook called Pet Society.
And it is some maintenance now... erh!
Now for some more meaningful points...
Bro came back from Brunei
Dad treated us to a very good restaurant that has really good Pasta
Its so good to have him back, XD
My exams started on Monday
And tomorrow is a public holiday so no paper :D
OK it is not meaningful at all.
(You should not read my blog this few days until you see some sensible title.)
I started to read A Series of Unfortunate Events again
I mean I bought the whole set last time but I never got to finish it.
The Internet is off and on...
How annoying!
I am playing a game in Facebook called Pet Society.
And it is some maintenance now... erh!
Now for some more meaningful points...
Bro came back from Brunei
Dad treated us to a very good restaurant that has really good Pasta
Its so good to have him back, XD
My exams started on Monday
And tomorrow is a public holiday so no paper :D
OK it is not meaningful at all.
(You should not read my blog this few days until you see some sensible title.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home