Loading...


Saturday, September 06, 2008

Today I did not get to watch WALL.E

But I am getting the CD anyway!
I watched Monsters Ink.
One of Pixar's older movies.
I did not get to watch it before, so I took this chance.
Found Pixar's web sight! [PIXAR] [WALL.E] [Disney's websight]
Monsters Ink
Oh I've finished some homework...
Not bad eh...
Still watching movies D:
[Kung Fu Panda] haha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh ya, there was suppose to have some class outing "today" but I did not go.
It is at Sentosa and I heard not a lot of people don't want to go.
and I don't know how to go on my own
+ if they don't want to go, so no one will go with me
Conclusion: I could not go and therefor did not go.
Sorry guys...
This incident reminds me of last year when the class had some chalet in Sentosa also.
I planed to go together with some other friends, we set the time too,
Then they suddenly texed me saying that they will go early.
I was at home + the rain.
So I gave up going

-----------------------------------------(update on 17/9/08)----------------------------------------

I've also decided to put yesterday's post cos I feel like it ---------------------------------------------
Today I woke up to see
I represent China Haha, now I am an Olympic player XD
Father went back to China again on Sunday and came home yesterday.
I fell asleep cos I was too tired.
So I got my surprise today.

Another surprise today from mom, she gave me her t-shirt
I'm so not over Olympics yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]