Today's Dance exchange program
I eat first
later
Hi I am back!
Lets start with Jurong East
Took Mrt than bus to 中正中学.
The building is so nice! It feels like walking into a palace in olden China
Their Hall in at the fourth floor
Cool right, XD
They were so friendly
even had a song to welcome us XD
Then we taught 菊花台 again.
They learn really fast.
Oh ya there was another school... Can't remember the name. Sorry
Then 中正 taught us their dance, I think it is called Babybaby.
FUN EXCLAMATIONMARK.
Then the teacher taught us another dance together.
I enjoyed myself.

Oh shit... homework
Whatever, tomorrow larh
later
Hi I am back!
Lets start with Jurong East
Took Mrt than bus to 中正中学.
The building is so nice! It feels like walking into a palace in olden China
Their Hall in at the fourth floor
Cool right, XD
They were so friendly
even had a song to welcome us XD
Then we taught 菊花台 again.
They learn really fast.
Oh ya there was another school... Can't remember the name. Sorry
Then 中正 taught us their dance, I think it is called Babybaby.
FUN EXCLAMATIONMARK.
Then the teacher taught us another dance together.
I enjoyed myself.

Oh shit... homework
Whatever, tomorrow larh
Labels: Holiday

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home