Loading...


Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Today's holiday program

Haha,
I went to school at about 9 for Math lesson

Then we left for dance
Went to Nan Hua High
Taught them how to dance 菊花台.
then we "slept"
Then massage.
We were sitting in one big circle.
Massaging everyone at you left
em from another school.. Nan Hua
I don't mind
Its a guy... ... This pic! The guy's eyes are so beautiful
LOL
I can't describe him XD
Too bad!
I don't know his name
I did not see his face
I only know he has sharp hair...
I kept asking him if it was OK D:
I did not get a good massage myself
Meng Fung kept stopping D:
Danced and watched them dance
They are GOOD!

Got pulled to eat dinner with friends
came back home
Mom scolded me for eating KFC

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]